Do you have a passion for policy and advocacy work and want to use your skills to help fight against poverty? We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Policy and Advocacy Officer!
We are looking for someone who can develop and implement advocacy strategies to the relevant institutions, in particular the EU institutions, for political change on key issues. Therefore, knowledge of EU or national anti-poverty and social inclusion policies and practices, as well as the EU decision making processes, is essential.
How to apply?
See the job description here.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter which outlines why you would be a good fit for the role; and answering the following question: “according to you, what are the challenges to achieve an Europe free of poverty?” to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 February.
EAPN offers the following:
- A temporary employment contract for 1 year under Belgian law based on 38 hours per week, over 5 days, renewable into a permanent contract based on performance review.
- Home working days
- The gross salary scale applicable to this position ranges from 3.451,75 – 3.486,36 EUR monthly, depending on relevant experience,
- A thirteenth month,
- Double holiday pay,
- A forfeiter amount of 123,95 € on top of the monthly salary for expenses related to the job,
- Reimbursement of public transport to come to work,
- Meal vouchers,
- An extra-legal pension fund,
- Hospital insurance.
We believe in in gender equality, and in respect for cultural and religious diversity and non-discrimination on the grounds of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or social origin. As such, women, people of colour and from ethnic minority groups, people with disabilities, people from the LGBTQI community and people coming from marginalised groups are especially encouraged to apply.
For more information please open this link