EU Public Affairs Trainee M/F at European Affairs Consulting Group
Are you keen on gaining valuable experience in the area of EU Public Affairs? The European Affairs Consulting
Group is looking for a highly motivated Trainee to reinforce its Public Affairs team in Brussels.
Who are we?
The European Affairs Consulting Group (EACON) is a Public Affairs consultancy based in Brussels specialized in EU affairs and politics. EACON provides high-level experience working with European and national institutions and other major stakeholders since the 1990s.
In the context of the current dynamic and challenging European Public Affairs environment, EACON is offering a unique learning experience for future professionals in the area of EU Law and Public Affairs.
You will be working together with EACON’s team of consultants for six months, starting from November 2020.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitoring policy initiatives and developments at both Member State and EU level
- Providing legal research and analysis on various policy areas on request
- Supporting the implementation of Public Affairs activities for our clients
- Events attendance and reporting (e.g., policy conferences, European Parliament hearings, and workshops)
- Supporting the preparation of meetings and events
- University degree in European Studies, European Law, Politics or similar field, with a focus on a sound understanding of EU policy and decision-making processes
- Excellent communications skills in English and German required (spoken and written)
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills
- Good social and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-paced working environment
- Convention d’immersion professionnelle
- Great opportunity to gain work experience in lively and international organization closely working with the EU institutions
- Exciting and challenging trainee program
- Insights into the daily work of our Public Affairs team in multiple policy areas
- Possibility to attend high profile events and expand your professional network
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Thank you for your understanding.
For more information please open this link